Arches 10X7 Watercolor Paper Block Cold Press
- The cold press finish has a light texture and is the most common. It reflects light well, retaining the transparent quality of watercolours. A light grain makes it easier to achieve certain details
- All Arches papers are cylinder mould made as they have been for over a century. With long fibers, this thick, stable sheet is beautiful, durable, and resillient.
- Each sheet of Arches Watercolour paper is tub-sized in a bath of pure natural gelatin and then air dried to add additional strength and durability
- The best quality control. Our paper undergoes sophisticated testing and monitoring, with every sheet individually inspected to assure the finest quality
- Contains TWO blocks with 20 sheets, 300 GSM